Centre for Studies of Plural Societies (CSPS) is founded under the aegis of Humanity International Foundation (HIF) as an independent, nonprofit, educational and research training centre in New Delhi to promote the culture of scientific social research
CSPS is evolved and established as a fully independent, autonomous research institution and has no directly or indirectly links with any government, political, religious or business interest.
CSPS believes in diversity and plurality of ideas and disciplines. It values Plurality as a core value to harmonize the diversity of the Indian society.
Indian thoughts, such as of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar, Mahtma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, and all international personalities who have contributed in the making of a plural and multicultural world are the main inspiration of the CSPS.
Aims and Objectives:
- To train and promote young scholars to achieve the best of academic and research skills and contribute in the scientific social discourse
- To educate the students of social sciences and humanities
- To provide research-based counseling and consultancy on all social issues to any government, non-government institution or individual on their formal request
- To educate and inform the public with research-based opinions
- To exercise highest level of objective, methodological, and independent research in all its publications and consultancies
- To offer innovative solutions and strategic insight on all socio-economic, environmental, and socio-technological issues