Position: Research Associate Location: New Delhi
Assignment type: Full-time Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
The Research Associate will assist the research activities of the centre.
- To assist the research activities of the centre.
- Edit articles, reports and research papers for the website
- Write reports and research-based articles to a high academic standard
- To assist the outreach, communications and implementation of CSPS activities
- Contributes in event organization, including meetings, conferences and seminars (and webinars), invites experts as speakers and discussants for special event series and other events
- Contribute to policy brief preparation
Qualifications & Skills
- Completed or completing PhD in social science and humanities
- Have published some research papers
- Ability to work independently to plan and organize academic events
- Excellent writing and speaking communication; fluency in another Indian language is desirable
- Excellent MS Office, Google Workspace, and social media skills