Position: Research Assistant
Location: New Delhi
Assignment type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
The Research Assistant will be assigned administrative, editorial, research, writing or organisational tasks.
- Compile, read, abstract, and organize written material into bibliographic form and summaries
- Contribute to analytical work produced by experts, to the blog, and globally to all publications
- Coordinating academicians, research scholars for research and publication
- Assist in organizing events and communication coordination
- Sources and create content for external communications such as the website, media releases, policy briefs, publications, podcast, newsletters with support of the team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Completed or completing Masters preferably from Delhi based University
- Willing to build academic career
- Excellent writing and speaking communication; fluency in another Indian language is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Workspace, and social media skills